Friday, April 17, 2009

The Blue Hot Gossip Comedy Show 9

In this episode, Walt and Charlie try to tell a joke.

http://www.archive.org/download/TheBlueHotGossipComedyShow9/bhgcs9.mp3

I've redone the intro as part of a change in the structure of the podcast. The next episode will be more of what I want the podcast to be, although I would also like to make it longer. I'm still separating the voices but I can't say if I will keep it up. As I extend the length of the speaking parts it will extend the amount of editing work. It's not that difficult, but I have to adjust the voices whenever one of the two speak.

It's not that bad for five or ten minutes of speech, but if it goes half-an-hour that can amount to a fair amount of time and work. I'm getting better at doing the voices and switching between them so separation might not always be necissary, although though it does add to the audio experience.

No comments: