Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blue Hot Gossip's 13 Days of Halloween - Day 02

Day 2.

http://www.archive.org/download/BlueHotGossips13DaysOfHalloween-Day2/Day02-13.Days.Of.Halloween.mp3

This year I decided to do a story instead of poetry. Had I realized how much work it would be I likely wouldn't have bothered. And if I do one next year I'm likely to just stick to a short narrative before the song. Last year I was able to use a few poems I had already written but this year required a completely new story. However, much of the narrative is shortened, mostly because I found I just didn't have the time to spend. Although the story makes up for it. In comparison, I believe the scripts for each episode are longer.

I'm also trying to torrent it through The Pirate Bay and Demonoid as well as Mininova which I used last year. Since Mininova's traffic has fallen greatly I figured the other sites would help make up for the loss. I don't expect the number of last year's show but I would still like to get about a thousand downloads per episode. It does mean more work to upload and The Pirate Bay doesn't seem to give stats, but it will help to reach a larger audience than just the blog and Mininova alone.

No comments: