Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blue Hot Gossip's 13 Days of Halloween 2011 - Day 13


















Day 13 - Halloween


http://www.archive.org/download/BlueHotGossips13DaysOfHalloween2011-Day13/Blue.Hot.Gossip.13.Days.of.Halloween.Day.13.mp3

Happy Halloween!

Took the time today to carve my pumpkin for this year. It saves me the time and effort of doing it tomorrow when I'll likely be busy decorating.

This may be the last post for Blue Hot Gossip, although I can't say for certain. I don't think I'm going to bother doing any more episodes considering the amount of work it takes for a single episode and the difficulty in coming up with suitable music. I don't want to rely completely on The FuMP for material and I haven't been all that impressed with their latest offerings. And if anyone wants that music they can just as easily subscribe to that podcast.

I am seriously considering doing more Podcast Ping episodes and may try to get one out for Christmas this year. But it depends upon how things go. It's more a consideration for next year. There was one epic classic poem that I was going to do but it would take a little translation from Old English first; mostly changing a lot of "f"s and "s"s around. It's just a little too hard to read out loud the way it is.

And I've been mulling over turning one of the finished manuscripts I've written into an audiobook. The first attempt at such a project sort of fizzled out because I was working on an unfinished manuscript. If I try it again I'll work with one I finished. But I may try to find an e-book publisher for the book first and use the audiobook as part of the promotion.

I'm not ready to quit podcasting, it's just that I need to do something worthwhile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

13 days of Halloween 2011 is really great article.
Latest Hot News